Sunday, August 16, 2009

SISTER Sunday - August 16th



Tell us about your favorite layout you have ever completed?
My favorite layout is one I did of my Mom, my sister and myself from when we were younger. I am not a “pink” kind of girl, but I love the Bo-Bunny Allissa pp I used and I love how everything came together.

What do you love the most about scrapping? I love the organizing of scrapbooking! Yes, a bit O-C here…. But I do enjoy organizing the layout and getting everything ready before I paste it down.

What do you dislike the most about scrapbooking? Dead people buttons! I have this thing for bulk buttons people can buy at fabric stores and such and they use them on their scrapbooking pages. Freaks me out!! I did a l/o about this because all my friends laugh at me about this. I use only Doodlebug package buttons, and then not too often.

What topic do you find the most difficult to scrap? The only thing I find difficult to scrap is wedding pictures / layouts.

Have you ever taught a scrapbooking class? Not yet.

Have you ever been published? Not yet, but maybe one day.

What type of camera do you use? I now own a new Nikon D60 that my eldest son bought me for my birthday! I love it!! What a surprise this was as he does have my husband’s Scottish blood!

What would be your perfect day? My perfect day would be lying on the beach in St. Lucia with all my scrapbook magazines around me, and hunting for inspiration while relaxing.

I can't imagine my life without ... My family of course! (and then maybe Chai Tea from Starbuck’s on a Friday night crop!)


1 comment:

Scrappi Sandi said...

I loved reading all these answers & laughed so much at your 'phobia' of 'Dead People' buttons! I'm sorry, I'm not making fun, it just tickled me as I'd never thought about where my craft buttons may come from before! But it's recycling & that's got to be a good thing, right?!! :)