Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WEB Wednesday April 29th

Wow, one more day left in April!!! Can you believe it??

I have a brand new site to tell you about today.It just started last week and it's becoming THE place to visit to get all the info about crops, contests, DT calls, sales, blogs. This place is for scrapbookers who want to check out the scrap scene and also to tell others about their own , their items they have for sale, their RAKS, and so on and so on.There's also an area for you to upload your layouts/cards/altered creations AND...you can create a RESUME and post it there!! How awesome is THAT!!! And it's FREE!!! You really have to go see it for yourself to see all that is offered there!

The website is called My Scrapbook Social (Your scrapbooking social connection network). Go see and join. Tell 'em Sisterhood of Scrap sent ya!!!!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Coolest thing EVER!!!! Thanks Deanne, I am sorely in neeed of a new scrappy resume. On my current "Must-Do list!"

Vickie said...

I actually joined this last week! I think I first saw it on your blog, Deanne.