Saturday, February 2, 2008

SKETCH Saturday-Feb.2 TONI WATERS

Happy Saturday, everyone!!! Our featured sketch artist today is TONI WATERS.




Here's a little about her:




My name is Toni Waters. I live in Arizona and have been stamping for 14 years and scrapping on and off my whole life.




I am an “Angel” for theangelcompany™ and also sell my cards and other handmade gift items on my website which is undergoing a face lift. I’ve been stamping for so long but I’ve never been published until recently. I was asked to design some card samples for theangelcompany™ 2008 catalog after submitting some cards for a monthly contest (I didn’t win).




I am not on any design teams as of yet. I’m hoping that will change this year. It’s one of my goals and new year’s resolutions to submit my cards to more magazines and try to get on at least one or two design teams. We’ll see how that goes.
Myself along with another angel started a website for “Angels” only which went live at the end of December. That keeps me pretty busy during the day.

My personal blog is
http://stampingdiva.com and you can view our “angel” gallery by visiting http://paperwingsonline.com/gallery which is open to the general public. After all, you can never have too much inspiration!




Thanks Toni!!! And here's Toni's card sketch.Try it! And let us know where to find your creation!


I did a card today using Toni's sketch as inspiration!Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

No comments: