Sunday, February 17, 2008

SISTER Sunday - Feb 17th

Hey ladies :-) Our sister that we had chosen had her computer crash this weekend :-( Hopefully we can get her back sometime in the future.

In the meantime, we'll learn more about Susan this week!



Tell us about your family: I am married to a wonderful man, Sheldon. We’ve been married for 9 years. We have two beautiful little girls who are 7 and 6 years old.

How/Why did you start scrapbooking? I’ve always been creative and love pasing the time with a creative hobby. I used to cross stitch but gave that up after my girls were born. My sister, Deanne, then introduced myself to scrapbooking and I’ve been hooked ever since.

How long have you been scrapbooking? Almost 4 years (I think)

What is it about scrapbooking that you really love? I love the different look of every page. I love how it’s a GREAT pastime with an awesome result everytime!

How many hours a week do you scrapbook? Not as much as I’d like to. When I’m in school, I scrap about a couple of hours a week. During the summer I scrap MUCH more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Susan's blog
Susan's gallery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit our blog tomorrow for our next challenge! We'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment and let us know you stopped by :-)
Sisterhood.... a celebration of the he{ART}

No comments: