Wednesday, February 27, 2008

About Tracy...

Describe your scrap space. Do you like/dislike it? I love my scrap space – I have a big L shaped work surface and lots of organized drawers and shelves. All my embellishments are in pretty jars so I can see them and remember to use them!

What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with? I don’t have a favourite – I love them all!

Do you enjoy other crafts and/or hobbies? I am an avid reader and breed/show German shepherd dogs.

What scrapbook magazines do you read? Primarily Simple Scrapbooks and Creating Keepsakes, although I seem to pick one up every time I’m at the grocery store!

How thick is your cardstock and paper stash? A couple feet??

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? M-E-S-S-Y!!!! It’s part of the creative process for me. But I have to put everything away when I’m done scrapbooking for the day, because starting with a messy space is definitely UN-inspiring for me!

Favorite Snack: Pretzels & French onion dip

Favorite Drink: Mmmm….coffee

Favorite Paper: It varies, but Basic Grey, Bo Bunny and Crate are perennial favorites

Favorite Technique: Doodles!

Favorite Embellishment: It’s hard to pick one – but I would have to say brads, since you can use them for so many things

Favorite Scrap Tool: My CraftRobo

Favorite Adhesive: Glue Dots


Sisterhood.... a celebration of the he{ART}

No comments: