Monday, April 16, 2007

CHALLENGE Monday - Week 1

Here is our FIRST challenge for our new blog :-)

Do a layout (paper or digital) about sisters or friends. Add your journaling, a quote or words to describe sisterhood/friendship on journaling strips.


You can find some quotes here and here.

Send your layout to Susan at scoish3ATrogers.com.

Deadline is Sunday evening, the 22nd of April. Susan says "as long as they're in her inbox when she gets up on Monday morning." :-) All layouts received will be posted on our blog.
Also, we will be picking our first "sister" from these entries!

Here are our sample pages for this challenge:


By Carla

By Deanne


By Jane

By Susan



Can't wait to see your layout!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great challenge and great layouts!

Anam_Kihaku said...

fab challenge :) i'm going to cheat as i have no mojo right now and use an recent layout about my friend Rhomany :)

http://anamstubbington.typepad.com/photos/my_layouts_02_feb_2007/anam_240207_kforklair.html

Chrys said...

beautiful sample layouts!

Rori Smith-Koch said...

Ladies what a great blog! I saved the link and added it to my favorites :)
I can't wait to get started on this challenge!!! Thanks and look forward to visiting often!!

Lucy Chesna said...

great challenge and I love the layouts ladies

Anonymous said...

Wonderful challenge...love this sister site :)

Katie said...

fun challenge!

Amanda said...

Great challenge ladies! And I LOVE your layouts! Can't wait to take on this challenge!!!

Unknown said...

Getting the email back undeliverable, can someone please help me get the correct address to mail in my submission

Deanne Clarke said...

Change the AT in her address to @. I guess she wrote it like that to deter spammers from grabbing her address. Hope this helps.

Unknown said...

Read it every other way last night but AT, it was late and I was tired. Thank you for you help.

Dawn♥ said...

OM what a bunch of stunning LO's ladies! Love them all! Awesome challenge. I still going to do it even if the time is up! Thanks for the inspiration!